Small Cells MENAAbout Small Cells MENA
From complex, multi-tiered concrete jungles to sparse deserts, providing the MENA landscape with good network coverage is both complex and demanding.
Small cell solutions present an exciting option to both improve mobile coverage in hard to reach areas and also to increase capacity in network hot-spots.
With a mobile penetration rate of over 90%, it is an exciting time for the small cells industry across MENA, but networks are being pushed to their capacity limits. All major mobile network operators across the region are trialling and deploying programmes in an effort to cater to their subscribers’ coverage needs.
As the latest addition to our Small Cells Global Series, run in exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum, Small Cells MENA will bring together senior representatives from the leading mobile operators across the region.
On the 9-10th October make sure you join your peers in Dubai to share your learnings from the region’s small cell and femtocell trials and deployments, discuss the practicality of available backhaul solutions to support your service and debate the technical and commercial future for small cell solutions.
In this pivotal point in the MENA small cells market, this is the forum to be a part of.
Register your interest here today and be the first to hear about programme updates, new speakers and interviews with the industry’s most senior specialists.
NEW SMALL CELLS MENA WEBSITE LAUNCHING SHORTLY!
> Submit an enquiry to the Avren Events Team
WHY ATTEND SMALL CELLS MENA?
• The only dedicated small cells event in the region – as the first forum of its kind, this is a your exclusive opportunity to discuss the MENA small cells market with your peers from across the Gulf
• Part of the Small Cells World Series – drawing on Avren’s 9 years experience in small cells ensures the quality of the speakers and content
• Focus on local case studies – in a new emerging Small Cells market this is your opportunity to get first-hand trial updates and market insight into the deployments shaping the region
• Exclusive partnership with the Small Cells Forum – we work closely with the leading industry bodies to ensure that we maintain both quality and depth of the discussions which we encourage.
• Unique networking opportunities – Avren incorporates valuable networking opportunities throughout the event to ensure that you meet your peers and build relationships with your clients in a number of social settings
If you would like to submit a speaking proposal then please get in touch with:
Zehra Chudry - Conference Director
Tel: +44 (0)207 384 7920
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities at Small Cells MENA contact:
Carole Mayhew - Managing Director
Tel: +44 (0) 1761 492547