Connected Home Global Summit 2013
Amsterdam, The Netherlands – 15th - 16th October, 2013
Where does the home stop being a home and becomes just another device?
How is the way we consume media changing the competitive landscape?
What impact on energy consumption and quality of life can the connected home have for the average consumer?
How can companies monetise smart home services?
Avren Events is pleased to introduce the 3rd Annual Connected Home Global Summit 2013, the must-attend event for the connected home industry.
- Identify the strategy for deploying, marketing and monetising Connected Home offerings.
- Find out what verticals show most promise for the market – from energy management, security and automation to well-being and health; and everything in between!
- Understand the applications and services that are driving consumer demand.
- Debate the importance of standards, device interoperability and where the industry currently stands and needs to go
- Attend the only event that recognises and rewards the products and services, which deliver the promise of a truly 'Connected Home'
- Hear from the horse's mouth what the leading operators, MSOs, device and gateway manufacturers are developing and how they envision their products will shape the smart home
Attracting 150+ delegates from the entire ecosystem, Connected Home Global Summit 2013 is pleased to be collocated with Synergy's European Utilities Week, which attracts over 8,000 attendees and 350 exhibitors from around the globe!
Visit our Media Centre to download presentations from the Connected Home Global Series AND check out our EXCLUSIVE interviews with industry leaders and experts.
Speakers from 2012 included:
CONNECTED HOME GLOBAL SUMMIT ALLOWS YOU TO:
- Hear case studies examples and lessons learnt from 24 operators and content providers who are making the Connected Home a reality
- Get a truly global perspective on how the Connected Home is becoming a reality with speakers from North America, Europe and the Middle East
- Themed into 3 topic days, Technology Choices, Monetising the Connected Home and Next Generation Devices, get to the heart of the issues that are turning the Connected Home into a business opportunity
- Meet the innovators and thought leaders whose excellence are celebrated at the Connected Home Global Industry Awards' prestigious awards ceremony
- Join a truly global gathering at the only Connected Home Global Industry awards that confirms the support of the industry's leading association partners
WHO WILL YOU MEET?
Connected Home Global Summit is the flagship event in the Connected Home Global Series. The event offers a truly global platform for attendees to network with the leading operators, broadcasters and content providers, device and software manufacturers who are truly making the Connected Home a reality.
The event is co-located with the Connected Home Global Industry Awards, designed to celebrate excellence and innovation in the Connected Home industry.
To discuss the range of sponsorship opportunities at the Connected Home Global Summit, please contact:
T: +44 (0) 20 7384 7945
TESTIMONIALS FROM CONNECTED HOME GLOBAL SUMMIT 2012
"Avren’s Connected Home conference was very well organised. The presentations themselves were of a high standard, the demos were relevant and interesting, and the networking opportunities were useful" - Nick Sim, Head of Connected Home Research, BT
"The Connected Home conference was able to present the future of the Connected Home ecosystem over the next four years. Of special note was the discussion and interaction of the key players in the Connected Home ecosystem and the general audience during the often lively panel sessions. The Conference exceeded my expectations" - Robert McCoy, Global Technology Center, Electrolux
"Interesting presentations - good mix of operators, vendors and analysts" - Christian Feliu, Technical Evolution Network Technology Management, Telefonica Movistar Chile
> Join the Connected Home Global Series group on Linkedin
The Avren Events LinkedIn Groups are designed to provide you with a brand new platform to meet and share ideas with like-minded professionals. Connected Home Global Series is for anyone who is interested in launching, monetizing and driving mass market penetration of Connected Home Services.